<body>
Free Web Counters

♥ MiSSy Bb


♥ Missy Bb ♥
♥2 Aug ♥


♥ Bb WiSHliST


♥Lv cosmetic bag♥
♥Personal Pink Lappie♥
♥A nice spec ♥
♥Omega Watch♥
♥Sony Ericsson Idou♥
♥Jay full set "Gong Zai"♥
♥Jay 2009 calender♥
♥Go to Europe countries♥
♥B a TAI TAI♥
♥B Happy♥

♥ Bb gOSSIPs


Cbox


♥ Bb FaV


♥Johanna♥
♥Stef♥
♥Xue Ya♥
♥HuiPing♥
♥Leen♥
♥Zulia♥
♥Sis♥
♥XueFen♥
♥Jane♥
♥MingZhen♥
♥Xin Er♥
♥Henry♥
♥ave 29 blogshop♥
♥fashiongals blogshop♥
www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com

♥ Memories


December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
♥ Music



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Credits


Designer: ♥KaiYing
Base Code: Tammy Agnes
♥PURPLE.licious-
Materials: Sakurapop Frostiparadice Little-Miss-Wendy
Image Host: Photobucket

♥ ImageChef Custom Images

♥ Tuesday, December 30, 2008

♥

Life
is so ~
realistic
when u are rich,
educated with degree cert
tends to be fake..
Politics arise..
Y mus life b like tis???
HAHA...
In my own philosophy,
Jus wanna lead a simple life...
Young ~
dating~
Married~
Retired~
Reborn...
(@,@)
Pple may say y u so no "Shang Jing Xin"?
haha..
But to mi..
I knw tat my family cannt afford to let mi study U
(have to let my bro to study LOCAL Uni since he is so intelligent even in poly gets distinction (frm pri)
So no choice have to work..simple work...example: office work..
to mi..
B a TAI TAI is my long long dream le..(hope tis dream willl b grant..lol)
I knw i can't b a LEADER even I have a degree cos I knw myself than others that I not someone who can lead ( I am a follower)
so y waste stress, money n time on sumtin may not b true...(to study)
feel that my work now is okay for mi and blessed that at least I have a job now to provide mi with all the things I want...
when it's time to move on..
I will definately move on...
Let's wish mi LUCK for my dream will be grAnt...
YEAH...



♥

3:29 PM